- Does my blog feel like it doesn't quite fit as well as it used to? YES.
- Does my blog feel too much like work and not enough like creative release? YES.
- Have I been neglecting to post quality content for far too long? YES.
- I know, that I don't want to let my blog, that I worked so hard to create, fall to the wayside.
- I know, that I like that I like being a blogger and having connections with amazing people across Canada and the world.
- I know, that my time is limited, my family is my priority and I need to be realistic about the expectations I have of myself.
Much like the pants that don't fit quite the same way they used to, I've realized my blog has a muffin top and instead of continuing to cram on those too tight pants, I'm ready to work to find the pants that fit the body I have instead of the one I had.
Right here, right now, I'm committing to myself AND to you, the reader:
- I will write at least one post a week.
- I will be brave and I will write, what makes my heart sing, or cry, or whatever else feels right in the moment.
- I will not hold onto a post, because it is not perfect or because it might need just a little more editing.
- I will continue to think about what I want my blog to be and I'm going to honor it enough, to let let it change.
Thanks for reading, for your support and for your patience.