In THE dream:
- My boys are best buddies; they laugh, they play, they don't hit each other every other second, or even at all.
- My boys don't need to be entertained every, second of the day.
- I absolutely, never ever, have to change another pair of poopy pants.
- My boys pee IN the toilet, wipe up their own dribbles and even wipe their own bums.
- The hubs and I leave the house, together, alone, regularly.
- The boys don't catch every cold they walk by.
- My boys are polite, kind and considerate.
- Everyone contributes to keeping the house clean and tidy willingly (myself included).
- The dog stops getting scared, snappy and biting.
- I never have to work on the weekend or evening.
- My boys know how to handle their emotions without great frustration.
- My boys love books and nature and exploration more than television, computers and video games.
- Eating out safely, for both the Bolt (peanut-free) and myself (gluten-free) is easy and delicious.
I'm certain there are many more things that encompass THE dream for me, but for now this will have to do. I'm curious, what defines YOUR dream?